Wednesday, March 17, 2010

march 17th workout and a HAPPY ST PATTYS DAY!

Hopefully everyone is having a lovely st pattys day!!!
I dont really have a lot going on here
Im still sitting somewhere around 181 pounds
yipee
smallest ive been in over 7 years
gotta love it
the only thing i wish is that my skin would firm up too
i have so many new muscles and skin hanging from them like the biggest loser people
im just gonna stick with this and hope it goes away and more muscles keeps on coming
if not im still healthier than i was and thats what i need to remember!
~~~~~~~~~~~
ok so its time for me to tell you a blog i have read today that you guys need to check out
so here goes nothing
a deliberate life
chris never gives up no matter what and works her butt of quite literally
so go check her out
and tell her what a great job she has done
~~~~~~~~~~~
endurance isnt only physical giveaway
click and go enter to win a pair of thorlo socks
i did they look very comfy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look what my little man made today
arent they cute



was the workout today
can anyone say ouch
then i added an extra mile run onto that to burn an extra 160 cals
yep thats what im gonna leave yall with today
a big old OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and have a great st pattys day

8 comments:

  1. Happy St. Pattys to you! And great job BEE. Have fun. Be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great workout! And I love the St Patty's day crafts. :) SO cute.

    Happy St Patty's day to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so fun! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

    Wow great workout! Cute project your son made too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea...I just looked down and I'm wearing green and didn't plan it. Now I can pinch the other members of my house and not get pinched back....lol!! Happy St. Patty's!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your weight loss, and happy saint Patrick's day

    ReplyDelete
  7. you rock ladycakes :) The beast has nothing on you!

    I need to learn to conquer the beast as well as you have....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated happy St Patricks Day to you too:)Jen.

    ReplyDelete