Monday, March 1, 2010

march 1st workout ~ 185

so i decided to step on the scale and it says 185
crazy up about 3 pounds
not cool
i didnt even do anything to deserve these gains LOL
i am so bloated and have no idea why
hope im not dying
geez
anyways so i almost gave up today
i did NOT want to workout i just wanted to say IM DONE
so my mind says you are not done your body might be sore as hell  but if you dont do this workout you are just lazy piece of crap
so i got my stuff together did
 it im done now  still feel like crap but i decided not to give up at least for today and i have no excuses tomorrow either cuz its an easy day so screw it body your working whether your sore   or not i cant give up now
and scale you better be nice to me next week or i might have to throw you out the window and not think twice about it

so ne hoooooo enough anger and soreness
i did the biggest loser power sculpt all 3 levels
and i did great pushed through no matter what for around an hour

hopefully everyone else got a good workout today
love yas!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. way to push through the temptation to not exercise girly!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick with it, you are strong!! Good for you on exercising even when you don't want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I know that feeling of just wanting to give up. I had that with eating this weekend...I was NOT wanting to make good choices. You can do this! You've done amazing so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - This is my first visit to your blog. You have accomplished an amazing amount of weight loss and increasing health! I'm going to browse your archive, but your pictures alone are remarkable. Excellent job.

    Good for you for just pushing through that voice that was urging you to just give it up. Very inspirational. I'll be back to watch you succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats, congrats, congrats on working out - and all three levels too - you're a machine!!!!

    Glad you did it, even though you didn't want to and eventhough the scale was mean to you.

    :) keep it up beautiful!!

    p.s. thanks for the award!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you bloat before your period? I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing great - are you drinking enough water or did you over do the sodium which both could be causing the bloating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find I have the same feelings when the scale is up one day. I don't want to workout, but know I will only feel worse if I don't. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great exercise! Just eat well, drink plenty of water and those pounds will soon be gone. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just imagine how you would have felt if you hadn't exercised!

    ReplyDelete