Tuesday, March 9, 2010

sick

so as of right now i am not working out or making any atempt to today
i am so sick to my stomach
i think i would feel so much better if i could just throw up
i dunno been like this for weeks but it just keeps getting worse and worse
like i said before i hope im not dying or anything
my insides feel horrible though

10 comments:

  1. :( Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Have you called your doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are feeling so sick. I have been feeling nauseous in the mornings for weeks now, it's no fun. I know the feeling of wishing you could just throw up so you could feel better. I hope it passes soon. ((huggles))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should see a doc, just to be on the safe side?

    Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEE-I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better. A doctor might be a good idea if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, so sorry to hear that you're sick. Get better soon and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better. I felt like that way yesterday. It was AWFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get back to your Sassy self soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better soon! Call your doctor.

    ReplyDelete