so i decided to add a nightly run in hopefully every night to mix things up
so tonight i did an 11 minute mile
yesterday was 12 so i dropped a minute
yay
and burnt 150 cals extra i think last night was 125 or something
so extra calories burnt are good
and we will see if i can keep this up
its a goal now to at least do it 3 x a week
remind me guys if i start chickening out lol
hope yall had a great day
that's really good! YAYYY. i'm proud. :)
ReplyDeleteWow you are kicking it hard core!!!
ReplyDeleteI really want to start running! A guy friend of mine started running a few months ago, and he has lost a lot of weight, but he really was just trying to "be healthy" he said. He just ran his first 20 mile- ok so he is taking it overboard, LOL. I am thinking of running a mile or so a few times a week, and see if I can manage to not hate it so much! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing awesome with the workouts - I wish I had your motivation!
ReplyDeleteWTG!!
Great job! I love the way running makes me feel- when I'm done! haha Sometimes it's not so fun during, but I'm sure it will get better. It's one of my favorite workouts. Sounds like you're a fast runner!
ReplyDeleteYea, those small victories add up. The extra 25 calories burned here and the extra 1/4 mile jogged there help increase your stamina and get you closer to your goals.
ReplyDelete