My dad just had a seizure today
if everyone can please pray for him i would really appreciate it
everyone says bad things come in threes so i hope they are all over now
cuz between my neice getting bit in the face by a dog and my sister fiances car accident and my father having a seizure today
Oh gosh, I hope everything works out well. I am thinking of you. Stay strong. Your family is in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear! I'm praying big prayers for your family!
ReplyDeleteHope he is ok. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteWow. SO sorry to hear that, on top of everything else. I just said a prayer for you and your family. Hope everything works out.
ReplyDeleteOh no! Please keep us posted. Your family is in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! That is so much for one person to have to deal with.
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! I'm sending positive wishes that everyone is doing better soon.
Oh BEE. I'm so sorry. I'll be sending up prayers for you and your dad and the rest of your family. I hope the effects aren't too severe.
ReplyDeleteI our thoughts are with you and wish your father a speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteStay strong - you have been doing great!
Bee-your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteSending positive thoughts and lots of love your way...
ReplyDeletePatsy x
((((((Bee))))))
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear of this news. Prayers being said for you father. You poor thing, you have so much to deal with already. I'm here if you ever want/need to talk..You have my email.
I'm going to pray for your whole family. I pray for everyone to recover well and nothing else bad to happen.
I'm sorry to hear this. I absolutely will pray for him--and pray for comfort for you as well.
ReplyDeletePlease let us know how he's doing.
Bee, have been praying for all your family. I hope all is going well and that you are doing ok.
ReplyDeletehey, hope your dad gets better soon! Just read your comment on my blog and thought I would stop by. You have does a fantastic job. I think you and I are neck in neck weight wise...Great job, keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete