Tuesday, February 23, 2010

182~ WORRIED



I am worried cuz i havent really talked to my sister about everything yet i have just  heard things from my parents but i guess my neice got bit by a dog and has 20 stitches in her face
and then my sisters fiance was in a car accident and totaled his car and thats about all my parents have told me so i cant wait til i get to talk to her cuz obviously im very worried about them all
so lets keep them in your prayers right now
 cuz i dont know exactly whats going on yet

it feels weird to blog about anything really today so i'll just say that
im here and worried
and that i am also proud of my mother because i had said earlier that i thought she had given up on her weight loss journey but shes back
shes losing weight again and she even did sit ups with me yesterday so i am very proud of her today
for restarting and doing well with her exercising again
hope everyone has a wonderful safe day and
please keep my sis and her family in your prayers thanks everyone

8 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry for your sister's family. Especially your niece. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers. That her face will heal completely and the finances from so many accidents won't be a burden.

    Tell your mom that all your fans are proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that does not sound good at all. they are def in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about what is going on in your sisters life - our thoughts are with them.
    WTG on your mom getting back to the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! That's a lot to take in. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.


    That is great news about your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little behind I guess..Trying to catch up with reading everyones blogs. I'm so sorry to hear about your niece and your sisters fiance. (((huggles)))

    I'm glad your mom is hoping back on the wagon with you. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this post... Positive thoughts coming your way...

    ReplyDelete