Friday, February 5, 2010

around 186~TGIF THERAPY DAY!!!

Therapy went great today
so heres all the pics for the day
birdy tree house
he made and was driving cars through and putting animals through and saying hi to everything that went through LOL











and here is the first pic of my beautiful son to bad its a hiney picture lol
he decided to hide when grandpa came home from work
his exact words "oh no here comes grandpa"  great sentence huh people????

heres the puzzle he finished by himself today took 6 mins and no redirections
awesome people awesome !!!!!!!!!



and of course he wanted to take pictures of his hands but he had to ask in a sentence first and he did
 YAY!!!!!

and now i am going to go make perogis for lunch
 yum
If you dont eat too many and dont make them with butter they arent that bad for u

i dont know what else to say right now so i'll give an update after my exercise i think i am doing biggest loser bootcamp or power sculpt
which one should i do people let me know ?????


6 comments:

  1. I love the pic of your son with his fanny in the air. Too cute.

    Don't worry about that 2 pound gain. I always do that after I've had a BIG workout. :) It'll go down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I absolutely LOVE perogies!!! I had never had them until I moved to Pittsburgh and people are crazy about them here! I haven't had any since I started eating healthier- I'll prob need to find a good way to make them not so fattening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Grandpa's coming........classic!

    Mmmm Perogies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture with your son in the bucket. That is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of your son! So cute! The thing about Grandpa coming made me laugh out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete