Monday, February 1, 2010

veggie patch pizza

I forgot all about this people
i made veggie patch pizza on saturday
its amazing
i got it at a bistro the other day so i tried to make it and it turned out great
i'm actually making it for dinner again tonight





so heres the before pic
you get a flatbread tortilla
make a parm and garlic sauce
(parm shaker cheese , fat free sour cream, and i got perfect pinch salt free garlic and herb shaker )
and this is how i made it through in 3rd of shaker cheese as much herb shaker as you want with the ff sour cream and mix it all together for your sauce
i dont measure things out as you can tell lol

then put down fresh spinach
eggplant or artichokes ive made it both ways so far and both are great
diced tomatoes
and fat free mozzarella cheese

and bake at 425 for around 10- 15 mins keep an eye on it 
you'll know when its done

so its simple and delicious

and here are after pics




and i had to add my tinkerbell pot holders that my friend heather gave me that i absolutely love!!!!!
and my beautiful plates my sis gave me

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh. That looks SOO good. I am a horrible cook but that sounds simple enough that even I might not be able to screw it up..hehe. Mmm..When I go shopping over the weekend I'll have to see what I can round up for ingredients for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record - this looks absolutely amazing. Seriously, I will be making this for dinner sometime this week! Mark my words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...that looks...drool worthy! Tell em more about these flat bread tortillas...I might need to go find some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh yeah, this looks tasty!!!! Copying this recipe even as we speak, er type!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks yummy! I love tinkerbell, my old phone had a tinkerbell cover. Haven't been able to find a blackberry cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delish! I make eng muffin pizzas for the kiddos lunch all the time but rarely think to throw one together for myself...have to rectify that! :)

    Have a great week!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete