Monday, February 8, 2010

MONDAY ~ STILL ROCKING 183

Therapy today went ok
he was a little distracted
cant really figure out why but must just be one of those mondays
oh well

Here are some pictures of his accomplishments
my parents dog PETE wanted to get in some of the photos today
a little piece of his tail is in the upper right corner

oh look pete again
and here is what my son accomplished so far out of his new verb puzzle box
he did 13 out of 30 cards
not bad for his first try

I like the castle alot
It's creative and different

and last but not least we made a banana and chocolate pudding pie for daddys real birthday today and he made him a card well more like a poster but ok

and thats about it so far today
i'll do another post after i work out later
have a great day people

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful job he did. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the exercise minutes, haha!

    I like the castle too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for therapy! He is doing so well. Look at the improvements he is making just in his castle. Amazing. Truly.

    Good job with yourself too. That can be a lot to remember in a life so crammed with care. You're doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great! I always like to think of Monday's as the "witching hour". Evryone is trying to re-adjust from the weekend. Looks like he is doing well.

    Way to go on your prior post-wish I was as motivated as you. I think the snow has dampened my spirits this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bee,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. As far as P90X goes, it retails for $120 (I think) and although you can find them cheaper, those are always pirated copies. If you want to make sure you have the real deal, you should check out Beachbody's website.

    As far as comparing it JM, much harder and more advanced but JM is a great start. I started with her then worked my way up to P90X. Good luck and let me know if you start it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So neat. He did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete