I did the BLs last chance workout
burnt 647 calories
Cant believe I stepped on the scale this morning and gained 2 pounds
I have been so good so i just dont get it
187 people come on really
not cool
it really doesnt make sense cuz my pants are falling off but i gained
its very weird
maybe TOM is coming
im hoping cuz i dont get it
oh and the pic is suposed to say
"I think its called a scale, but mom calls it a @#$&% LIAR!!!"
poor granny is sick now today
my son is all better thankfully
Her stomach hurts but at least she understands its a stomach bug my son didnt understand
I hate winter time because
its seems like their are more stomach bugs during the winter
so she is sleeping it off right now so we will hope this is just a 24 hr thing too for her
i've been such a clutz today
it started when showering granny
i had the shower head pointing the wrong way and sprayed the whole bathroom and gave it a shower instead of granny
LMAO
then when i was working out after i was all done i went ot take a drink spilt that one all over
its like my hands dont wanna work right today
so here to be done with the clutziness today
cuz i dont wanna clean anything else LOL
ok nevermind that i just sneezed and knock crap over
wish me luck today hahahaha
but i have to add i really love my new shape ups
i can already see a difference
i think ive had them for about a month and i walk in the about 1-2 hours a day and my legs can feel it
anyone have any good ideas for lunch today
im starved but i dunno what i want
something different people
no more salad or starberries i have been eating that all week
i cant take it anymore lol
i need to mix it up
maybe something spicy lol
any good recipes out there
well i hope everyone has a great day
a non clutzy day that is
PEACE OUTZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

hey amanda if you read this i cant post naything on your comment section it wont let me i think it has to do with the new background cuz thats when it started
ReplyDeleteCute shoes, are they hard to walk on? Looks like I'd break my neck,lol.
ReplyDeleteGirl,
ReplyDeleteI was right there with you with the weight gain, then I maintained. I realized that it was because I was consuming too many carbs. So, when I cut backed and continued the same exercise routine...I began to lose weight again! Try that...shock your body.
I've been eating grilled chicken, romaine, little bit of parmesean, light caesar, inside a "flat out" wrap. There good...
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the 2 lbs...it's probably water.
I've always wondered if those shape ups work- very cool!
ReplyDeleteIt could be muscle. Especially if your pants are looser. Corletta's idea to shake it up might help a lot. Or you could weight out TOM. You'll be fine.
ReplyDeleteDon't stress about the number on the scales. sometimes it takes the scales a little bit of time to catch up to our efforts!
ReplyDeleteDo you like the shoes? I always look at them and I'm just not sure.