Wednesday, February 24, 2010

feb 24th workout

DID BIGGEST LOSER CARDIO DVD ALL 3 LEVELS
OUCHYYYYYY!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO DO THE WII JUST DANCE LATER TONIGHT THOUGH
IM TRY TO UP IT TO GETTING AT LEAST 2 ACTIVE HOURS A DAY
LIKE YESTERDAY LATER IN THE DAY I DANCED WIHT MY SON BUT ONLY FOR 15 MINS BEFORE I WAS POOPED LOL
IM TRYING TO STAY ACTIVE PEOPLE
IM JUST SO SORE
BUT THAT MEANS SOMETHING IS WORKING LOL
I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER  YEAR NOW I AM OVER 80 POUNDS DOWN AND IVE BEEN SORE THE WHOLE TIME AND STUCK TO IT ANYWAYS
I CANT BELIVE I AM STILL STUCK IN THE 180S
I CANT BELIEVE ALOT OF THINGS RIGHT NOW
I FEEL LIKE I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG TO STILL BE STUCK IN THE 180S BUT HONESTLY I LOST OVER 80 POUNDS SO AT THE SAME TIME I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
I DONT KNOW ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET PAST HIS PLATEAU IVE HAD FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS NOW ????

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss! Plateaus are so frustrating, but hopefully you will get through it soon.
    Enjoy your dance later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEE. I'm proud of you for sticking with it. Shaking things up will probably help. Or adjusting some other thing in your life. Look around and see if there is anything else you can add in or take out. You'll get there.

    80 pounds is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo!!

    I had to laugh because we just got the Just Dance as well & I freakin' love it!! I mostly bought it for my daughter but...I'm doing it every day for at least 30 minutes. Terrific extra cardio workout while having fun - that is my kind of exercise!

    Best wishes,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I want Just Dance too! You go skinny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl 80 pounds!! AMAZING!

    shakeeee it up babyy :)
    maybe start taking walks at night
    or maybe try something besides the DVD's..
    i know its hard to probably leave the house to workout though..
    hmmm.. just keep going though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If i did as much as you do i wouldn't be able to get out of bed the next day :)
    Seriously you are doing great!! My only thoughts are watch the sodium and drink lots of water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dancing for exercise! I need to do it more often. 80 pounds is fabulous! Have you tried changing up your menu or workout schedule to help with the plateau? Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job, bee. i am so proud of you. you keep me going. slowly but surely- 40 pounds for me.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so good about getting your workouts in. It's ok to take a rest day every once in a while too! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plateaus really are terrible. But you're pictures are truly amazing. You've come so far.

    I know when I was plateaued I think it was because I wasn't eating enough. I was eating about 1200 calories a day and I was hungry all the time and couldn't stop thinking about food. And it seemed like no matter what I did I couldn't get below 127.

    But congrats on the Biggest Loser Cardio DVD. I actually really like that DVD but it's not really a lot of cardio is it? I think it's a lot of strength training (at least the first one) and I've started doing it as a second workout on my strength training days. Of course, their power sculpt is strength training too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I GAVE YOU AN AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I see you've already gotten it... but... I gave one to you too. :D

    ReplyDelete