Monday, February 8, 2010

feb 8th workout

goodness gracious my 3rd post of the day lol

oh  well

I did jillian no more trouble zones dvd
and burnt 534 calories
yipee

so i want to buy p90x has anyone tried it
or have any extra info on it
is it worse than jillian lol
let me know
im lookin into it
but it seems very expensive

peace out

9 comments:

  1. I don't know really anything about the P90x but it seems kinda scary! haha. I'd love to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's hard a lot like jillian but really long, like workouts an hour to an hour and a half. my sis has it. More plyometrics I think than Jillian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief girl! You are amazing. You've tackled Jillian and won now you're going after P90X?! Wow. Really. I don't have info on P90 but it always looked kind of scary on the commercials. I know there are quite a few folks on SparkPeople who use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEEEEE! P90X is SO TOUGH, but if you don't have a wide variety of dumbbells, you may not get the best workout. I often found that with the weights that I have, my weights would either be too light or too heavy. And there are so many pull-ups involved that I often end up just standing around waiting for the next exercise.

    I've recently solved all these problems by putting the P90X workouts on my iPod and doing them at the gym, where there are more dumbbells and the assisted-pullup machine.

    So, in summary, the workouts are really amazing and tough, and can change your life, but you have to make it work for you. For inspiration, just go to youtube and type "P90X before and after" "P90X transformation" or even just "P90X." The results will SHOCK you.

    Push comes to shove though, I'd probably recommend INSANITY before P90X. It is way more fun, more challenging, and doesn't require ANY equipment! It doesn't build as much muscle though, so it depends on what you are looking for. E-mail me if you want to discuss more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to hear about P90X. I'm always interested in a good workout and haven't really heard too much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P90X is a pretty hard core workout as for the price be sure and check out eBay people buy it and its to hard or whatever and you can pick it up for a lot less than the info mercial sells it for.
    Your doing great on your journey Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the great comments on my blog :)
    First off, congrats on the pundage loss - what an accomplishment :)

    P90X.... hmm, PJ bought it a while back. It's hard, but it's not my cup of tea. I prefer the beast - she keeps things quick and changes moves regularily. P90X tends to be repetitive.... If you ask me it's more of a boy workout then a chick workout (if there is such a thing). It's a lot of weight training and the videos are long - like 40min to an hour - and yes, it is expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you love cardio (I much prefer it too) I'd say Insanity is the way to go. Challenge yourself to do all 60 days. People with monitors have burned over 1,000 calories per workout. Its (appropriately) Insane, but also so fun, and Shaun-T is waaaaaay awesomer than the knowledgeable but so so cheesy Tony Horton (of P90X). Beachbody.com (same place you get P90X).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! I'm actually looking into buying P90X as well! I've done a lot of research and it seems to be pretty legit - albeit extremely intense!

    ReplyDelete