Tuesday, February 9, 2010

feb 9th workout

Did THE BIGGEST LOSER CARDIO WORKOUT DVD

i didnt wear my heart rate monitor so im guessing i burned around 500 cals but i dunno

I pushed hard today cuz im angry so it was a great workout

hopefully i will feel better tomorrow or maybe after the biggest loser tonight

who else can't wait for the BL
i know i cant wait
its my time were i can veg out and watch other people work their asses off ofr a change  lol jk

10 comments:

  1. Great job! Good way to avoid problems. I'll wait for BL on Hulu next week. But I just watched last weeks during my walk on Hulu. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your workout. I can't wait for The Biggest Loser tonight either. I'm so excited, I love that show! It's one of the few TV shows I actually watch..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch BL-but great job on your workout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My trainer loves when I'm angry...because I have the best workouts. It's great to get rid of that through sweat and working out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job on the workout, put that anger to good use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Using anger to get through workouts has sometimes been that boost that I needed. Good for you! I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the workout! We were watching BL until last week when LOST started. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You look GREAT! That pic of you in one leg of your old pants is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so right about that. If I haven't worked out by the time I watch it, I get on the treadmill and watch for for awhile. It can be really motivating!

    ReplyDelete