Friday, February 12, 2010

FEB 12th workout

first i just have to say
i wasnt even workoing out or anything and my gram with severe altzheimers just said to me as i am walking by
you are looking great i mean less i mean she says i dont know
just smaller
LOL
YAY!!!!!
i mean she cant even remember i work out or anything but she knows i look better
amazing
an amazing feeling
to have somone in her condition she it
wow
crazy
i now i just need me to see it when i look in the mirror

i almost forgot my poor puppy who hates the snow picture



















ok on to the daily workout
i did
jillian michaels 30 day shred all three levels
which burns around 750 cals

now im exhausted
and going to have a nice relaxing valentines day weekend
be back tuesday

8 comments:

  1. That is such a great compliment :)

    Adorable puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI BEE!!!!!! I just wanted to stop by and say hello! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your encouragement, guidance, support, your listening ear! I so appreciate you!! :D

    Love Leila

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an incredible workout! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me feel guilty for my workout slackery the past couple days! Back in line I'll be getting myself, lol. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bought the Jillian 30 day shred but been to scared to open it LOL.
    Maybe this weekend I will get motivated :)

    Julia
    http://juliasjourney-finally.blogspot.com/2010/02/monday-mojo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow BEE. That is wonderful that she told you that. My grandma was like that. She had these random lucid moments, that made up for a lot.

    Your puppy is soooo cute. Does your son like the puppy? I'm thinking about one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slowly catching up on blogs, I'm so behind. I just read through several posts. Loved the igloo! We never had luck making them. Congrats on all your great workouts, I enjoyed the photos of your son's work very much! And another congrats for your gram noticing! That's wonderful.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete