Wednesday, February 17, 2010

dance videos

anyone know of any good dance exercise videos
i wanna mix it up and get a dance dvd also

i was searching amazon
i was thinking core rythms
or so you think you can dance get fit

im trying to find the easiest to learn yet still a workout lol

any suggestions

3 comments:

  1. I avoid dance or aerobics. I am tall. I am big. I am a KLUTZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you have a Wii Just Dance game is a lot of fun and burns a lot of calories. I burn between 600-700 calories in an hour according to bodybugg.

    I've been looking at Hip Hop Abs and Rockin' Body by Shaun T. They have it at Beachbody.com. I've read a lot about Turbo Jam so I ordered that. Still waiting for it to arrive so no review yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can grab a Jazzercise video. I love Jazzercise! They have funky ones! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete