Friday, February 5, 2010

feb 5th workout

did the biggest loser bootcamp dvd
all levels

burnt  537    calories
and all i can say is i am exhausted and sore and glad its the weekend

5 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend. Let your body recover from all of your intense workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the weekend! Your pics look great! You are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thank you for commenting on my blog. And can I just say? WOW!! You look amazing. What a difference exercise makes. You seems very motivated. Great job!!

    And I must say, I love the picture of your son hiding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a couple Jillian Michael DVDs, how long is the biggest loser bootcamp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bee :)

    Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you. I saw immidiate improvement in my son when we started Methyl B12 shots. They are MUCH more affective than the vitamin itself, it has to do with the way it is absorbed in their body. Are you currently seeing a DAN doctor? If not, even though I know its costly, it is really the best thing you could do for him :). I started taking my son to see his DAN at 5. They can really help you with any questions you may have and get you on the best road for your little guy. All I can tell you is what worked the best of my son :) The shots were HUGE in see more progress, dealing with his gut issues and getting ride of the yeast overgrowht were also a biggie for him and glutathione and chelation.I wish you guys all the best, the road of autism is certainly a rollercoaster :) My son was diagnosed at 2 1/2, but we started the process to try and find otu what was wrong with him at 1 1/2. Please keep in touch :) I would love to hear how your little one is doing. Again stop by any time :) its always good to have someone to talk to :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete