Jillian michaels
30 day shred
all 3 levels
burnt 911 calories
NOW THATS NO JOKE (sorry being jillian for a minute) LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
im feeling great today
still at 185
which is scary because im so afraid i'll go back up again because i was down this low at christmas time and i binged
so im scared
i dont feel like binging but i am still scared for some reason
i guess it seems too good to be true
Great job! You burned a lot, and you're doing wonderful. :) Thanks for your support!
ReplyDeleteWow...that is some MAD calorie burn!
ReplyDeleteBeing scared is a good thing....it keeps us on track sometimes! Stay focused, you'll do great!!!
185 is a scary place to be. I too am around there. I think....please don't get to 190 ever again :) Good for you! Keep the good work up!
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm really impressed. That's ALOT of calories burnt for today. You rock!
ReplyDeleteI understand you being scared, it's hard sometimes but you can do it. Your stronger than you give yourself credit for. Off to finish my workout, check in on you later. :0)
Absolutely fantastic job! Look at you burning off all those calories! Seriously give you mad props. You are a machine!
ReplyDeleteDont be afraid. Just remember how important this is to you! Nothign tastes as good as being thin feels!
THANKS EVERYONE!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't binge, love. And don't be afraid. Remember, YOU ARE IN CONTROL!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree with Amanda, nothing tastes as good as being thin feels. Remember how you felt when you were fat? You don't want that again do you? Of course not! Stay focused... you GOT this!
I'm so proud of you... keep your focus, hottie-bo-bottie! (lame, I know, but it made you smile!)
You will not go back up. BELIEVE in yourself. You tell yourself everyday that you are strong, healthy, and you will not be controlled by the lure of excess food. You can do it. No negative self talk ok :)
ReplyDeleteI too am approaching a milestone in weightloss that I subconsciously think is 'impossible' to beat. Let's hang in there together. I'll stop sneaking sugar. You are probably doing great, so you just keep doing that.
ReplyDeleteOkay?
I am not scared of food anymore. It has no control over me. Even tho, food is much bigger than I am. I still love remembering how a fat tuesday bismarck tastes like. I treat food that talks to me out of the house or let my family take control of it by either keeping it away off the counter. I am challenged every day. I win every day. I learn something new on how to control a weakness everyday. I learn to stop allowing people hurting me emotionallly. I will not be someone's rug anymore. (no not my family they are awesome). you are doing so well. I opted out to do surgery because I needed a fix fast because nothing else worked. wow that many calories burned in one day? what did you do?
ReplyDeleteYou are doing GREAT! I was at 170, and now Im down to 122. If I can do it anyone can!!!
ReplyDeleteBe strong and keep working out.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I cannot believe you did ALL THREE LEVELS of he shred. Man o Man... that's just awesome. I can barely get through level 1 and part of level 2.
ReplyDeleteGreat job.
Bee!!! I'm so glad u stopped by! U encourage me just by commenting. I get scared and nervous when I'm doing well too. And I fear things too. I've learned to address the fear and speak the rational truth instead of letting the lie over take me. ;)
ReplyDeletebless u bee! I look forward to following your blog! =}
AMAZING! Congrats! Looking forward to reading your journey!
ReplyDeleteHi Bee ~ Thanks for visiting my blog. I have been encourage by the post from people I don't know.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a GREAT job. Keep up the good work!
Blessings,
Kimberly
http://kimberly-blessedwith4boys.blogspot.com
You did awesome!! Great job :) Keep it up. I just got under 200 and Im so afraid of going back over it. UGH!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
I totally understand that feeling... Really, take yourself through it minute by minute if that urge comes up...
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for following! Glad to have you reading and looking forward to following your posts :) My weight-loss goal is very similar to yours. It looks like you've come a very long way and put in some hard work. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Have a great night!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes! What a workout!!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteYou know, the last few days I have been so frustrated that I was going to allow myself one day off. Darn it all, a brownie would make things better. I didn't do it. I stayed on plan. I think we over-think things and worry too much. I think we have greater control that we give ourselves credit for.
You're doing so well!
No need to be scared, you're doing GREAT! Awesome job on that workout (AGAIN)! :)
ReplyDeleteExcuse me but did you say you did ALL 3 levels? I've had to re-read that a few times but that's what I keep seeing. I'm having trouble understanding that. I didn't think even Jillian could do all 3 levels in 1 day! Wow.
ReplyDeleteMay I ask how you figure your calorie burn? Bodybugg? HR monitor? Because I'm nosy. LOL 900 calories is a LOT for 1 hour of work!! You go, girl.