Wednesday, February 3, 2010

thanks and feb3rd workout

thanks everyone for all the comments left for my son
and especially all the advice
I really appreciate it

my mother actually was home form work today and decided to watch him for an hour
while i worked out
she actually rocked him in the rocking chair in the same room as i was working  out in
it was very nice
i could see him and make sure he was ok and i could get my workout in also

so todays been a great day so far
thanks to all of you and my helpful mother i cant complain at all


I did the biggest loser cardio dvd
burnt 611 calories today

now its time for lunch
im starved lol

peace out peoplzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10 comments:

  1. Hi Bee-I need to add my email address to my blog. (I just made it so you can email me, lol) followmedown30@gmail.com. Anywho-I bet eating the peaches would help his tummy. Your poor little guy-it has to be especially hard on all of you when he is sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were still able to get your workout done. Aren't moms great? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got your workout in. What a wonderful mother you have, mine isn't so nice. :0(

    Thanks for reccommending that blog, I signed up to follow it..Looking forward to reading through some of it tonight. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so awesome at the exercise! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. That was so sweet of your mommy to take care of your son like that.

    I hope the kiddo feels better soon and good on you for getting a workout in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that your son is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi BEE, thanks for stoping by my blog :) What has helped the most for my son is biomedical treatments and being on the gluten free/casein free diet... he went from not speaking one word his whole life, to saying words after we took casein(milk) out of his diet... he is now almost 6 and talks up a storm! :) We do lots of supplements and B12 shots at home. Then twice a month he has glutathion and chelation. If you would like to talk more I would love to :) BTW I am also on the road to loosing weight, your an insperation :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you on getting a workout in and what a great mom to help! Hope the little one is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 611 calories from biggest loser dvd? That is SERIOUS!!! I'm scared to do that. :P I like my workouts moderate and LONG. not short and intense. eww.... intensity. :P

    ReplyDelete