blew away alot of stress today in my workout
and now i am going to go relax for the weekend
I did the jillian michaels 30 day shred
did all three levels at once today for an hour workout and i know it burns at least 700-800 calories
now im even more exhausted but feeling healthy
and i burnt off htose couple peices of valentines hearts i just had
those things are evil i dont even like them but they were sitting there and of course i shoved a couple in
Oh i remember having those when the kids were small :) And yep, if they were sitting right in front of me i'd probably pop a few!!
ReplyDeleteAre you effing serious?! all three?! At once?! Holly Sh*t lady - that's effing phenominal!
ReplyDelete(please excuse all the cursing, I'm just blown away by your amazing workout!)
Awesome Job!!!
I just found your blog. I do the 30-day Shred about 2 times a week. I am still on level 1 and thinking about moving to level 2. But all three levels in one day?! You are amazing!
ReplyDeletebarbgetshealthy.blogspot.com
Wow, all three. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteLucky for me I don't like those hearts....But if they were chocolate, I would be in big trouble!
ReplyDeleteThose hearts barely have any calories- so I'm sure you're fine! :) Great job on those workouts!
ReplyDeleteYay for blowing out the stress and burning off the sweeties! Well done. :o)
ReplyDelete