Wednesday, February 24, 2010

winter wonderland ~ AROUND 182 ~

Im just here sitting in what looks like a winter wonderland
I love when it snow a little bit at a  time like this
the trees just look so beautiful
Here is a pic from the kitchen window

I want to thank everyone for all the prayers for my family
my niece is doing much better still sore and home from school but she is thankfully ok
and my sisters  fiance is ok just bumped and bruised but ok
so we are so very thankful that they are all going to be okay
very scary things to happen at all but all around the same time is even harder
my poor sis
she is so strong too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im just listening to P!NK and doing some laundry and making granny breakfast
getting a little stressed about her going to a nursing home soon
its bad and good all at the same time
bad cuz we are all going to miss having her here
good because she will hopefully getting the best care
even though i am good i am not wonder woman and i think they can just do what i am doing now but a little better
they wont have an autistic child running around who will always gets taken care of first
because he needs alot of care as well

it will be so much better for her
so why is this so hard right now
i know in my mind this is good for her
in my heart im dying about this decision
i know my mother feels the same way right now as well
its very depressing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and thats about all that going on with all of us right now
oh yea i wanted to say thanks for all the awards i've been getting
its just amazing how many followers i have
thanks guys
all your comments really help me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so here my horoscope today
Think of your reputation as a party animal, and don't cancel your plans for tonight, even if the person you were going with seems to be a bit on the cranky side. Get them out and about, and help them put some distance between them and whatever -- or whomever -- the problem was. If anyone can distract someone, after all, it's definitely you. Work your magic!


Gotta love it so whos the cranky one whos taking me out LOL
i wanna see all your hands up :-)

i think im the only cranky one here today but thats ok
ill be better after my workout
which will be startin gin about a half an hour
yipee
see ya guys after i sweat for an hour
Peace out!!!!!!!!!!!





6 comments:

  1. What an awesome picture of the snow. I love to look at it, watch it fall and see how lovely it looks on the trees and houses but I must confess I dislike going out in it and shoveling is NOT fun though it is good exercise so I do it anyway. Right now we have rain here, LOTS of rain! It's been raining since last night..

    Glad both your niece and your sisters fiance are going to be alright. What a relief. I'm sorry your torn by your decision about your grandmother..I've been through a similar situation with my grandmother in the past so I know what your going through..I'm here if you need to talk..You know how to reach me.

    Hope you have a great day. Enjoy your workout. Looking forward to reading about it later. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to be off work for a few months and take care of me, and that includes losing weight. Good job and I am sorry about your Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's beautiful where you are! I haven't opened my blinds yet here, but it looks gray. Still, could be warm and damp and temperate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your family is doing better!! It is so hard when a family member gets older. I was living with my grandmother and my grandfather when they had to go to a nursing home. Your right i think it is really hard to give them the amount of time and care they need sometimes. It's hard but sometimes it's necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your grandma, that is a tough decision.

    ReplyDelete