Friday, February 19, 2010

therapy post

I needed one of these to get through therapy today.  I'm exhausted!!!!!!!!! Still plan on working out to. Eric says I'm nuts LOL
so we started out playing with thomas the train  and pointing to everything on the train
then went to putting the puzzle together he did about 30 of the 35 pieces by himself
i think for the first time that is great cuz that was a hard puzzle
suprisingly he isnt cranky at all today
but i am LOL


next we did this game of making pictures of things
heres a present


and glasses

and a pizza and ther was a rake pic just like there was a pic of thomas the train puzzle box its cool cuz its shaped like a train and he can play with it that way also but i cant find the pics on the computer they must have disappeared and im to tired to find them  today
:-(

ok and here is the bridge of gears its a little different then the tower LOL
and then an hour of question work and then he got his reward
he gets to put a little pill in the water aand grow this lovely duck
so i have to go eat or i'm gonna pass out i think
i just feel yucky today
ill post after my workout
but if i get lazy i want to say
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE
TGIF!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun stuff. I agree TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your little man awesome? Or what? At least therapywise. Sleepwise...

    BEE, please do NOT beat yourself up over admitting when it is too much. That is a huge part of why I got psychosis. Because I just kept accepting more and more responsibilities, and didn't make sure that I got the help I asked for and needed.

    It really is hugely important to take care of yourself. I'm relieved to hear that-for your sake-your burden will be shifted. I'm sorry she has to go. But, you will have more days like today before your little man goes to school. It is SO much. Take care. email if you want, or comment.

    ReplyDelete