Thursday, February 18, 2010

MAKEOVER ~ 183

I had about an hour to myself this morning so i spent that time reading all your blogs i havent gotten to in awhile and commenting back to everyone
gotta show my love for you guys :)

Other than that nothing much new here besides i got my hair cut short yesterday it looks cute
its cut to around my chin
i havent had it this short in years cuz of my fat face lol
and i dyed it a little darker brown
i like my little mini makeover
and im suprised i like it LOL

Granny and mom said i look years younger i wonder how old i looked before LMAO
oh well i'll take the compliments anyday

Hopefully this will help in seeing the changes ive made
i think it is honestly helping already though
 i can see it in my face with this new haircut
i just look younger seriously
so im happy and i guess ill write more after my workout
thinking about doing soemthing with jillian again today
yesterday was bob
so we shall see
eni mini mini mo lol


LOVE YA GUYS!!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!!

PEACE OUT PEOPLEZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Please stop by my blog. I have a little something for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog via a link on another! Congratulations on such an amazing loss! I will add your blog to the list of ones I follow and check back regularly. :o)

    Bye for now

    Patsy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting your hair done really does work wonders. Crazy that way. The last time I had mine darker everyone said I looked younger too, and everyone goes blonde? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So where's the pic of the new do? You could blot out your face and just show the do . Love Bob and Jillian ~ keep up the great work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl with all this hard work, you deserve a mini makeover!! <3 i bet its super cuteee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So...when will we get to see a picture of this hott momma hair cut?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok...so you got a new do and we don't get to see it?!?!? lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry i will have to take a picture some day soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a new hair style too. Maybe one day I'll get up the nerve to go short. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOHOO! I love mini makeovers too - aren't they the best for a self-esteem booster?!

    Glad things are going well, don't let the beast push you around - make sure you show her who's boss!

    ReplyDelete