so i signed on today and have over 40 followers
that absolutely amazes me
i just wanted to drop this note and thank all of you for following me and supporting me through this weight loss journey
i dont really have anything to interesting to say today
im still 185
for now
yesterday was a carboholic day lol
but its ok
it wasnt anything bad it was just 80 % carbs
crazy right
but we all have those days i'll just have to load up in fruits and veggies today
and i guess i'll write more later on my exercises
have a great day everyone
thanks again for everything :)
I'm a carb lover myself. I have never met a loaf of bread I didn't love.
ReplyDeleteIn regards to your comment on my blog about not being able to afford a trainer, have you considered the option of virtual training? My trainer's prices are reasonable compared to others across the country. He offers lower prices if you want to train with a friend too. He trains clients in real time via web cam. It's pretty impressive.Here's a clip of what it's like if you are interested:
www.americanmobilefitness.com/virtual.html
You're welcome. :D
ReplyDeleteI was so amazed the first time I got ONE follower. I thought, "who in the world cares about what I eat every day?" LOL
Your progress pics are very inspiring :) Thanks back!
ReplyDelete