Monday, February 8, 2010

183 ~ A lovely weekend

FRIDAY NIGHT
My mother and I went bridesmaids shopping for my sisters wedding
I found about 5 dresses i liked
which is crazy because i havent worn a dress in over 5 years and they actually looked ok
it just seems weird lol

SATURDAY
 we celebrated my hubbys bday early by going to a movie
LEGION
I give it 4 out of 5 stars the paper is giving it 3 out of 5

so if your going to see a movie and you like a thriller then go see it lol

we also went to olive graden
yummmmmy people just yummy

I didnt eat all day except for a protein shake so i could go and get
lasagna frittas and the new pansottis lol

so i did good though i ate it at dinner then breakfast and lunch the next day

good right

portion control :)

I also exercised that day
I jumped on the trampoline for 20 mins

and used the WII and burnt about 150 cals that day
which isnt much but its something right

i love to use the WII on the weekends
its a fun way to get up and move around
















SUNDAY
I stepped on the WII again and it said i lost 2 more pounds
183 people
amazing

so this week i believe it was a 4 pound loss actually

i dunno something like

183 about the lowest i have ever been so im so excited

i think i hit 182 at one point before christmas but i have more muscle now too

yipeeeeeee lol :)


also my son and i spent most of the day playing we took pictures for you guys lol

we drew alot of the day with a magic erase pen and a book he has
here are some of the drawings
he tried to write the mommy below
he did the last 3 letters
my and an extra y lol



his boat is on the left
its 2 cute

here is a lake he wanted to draw and he wrote the bottom lake
amazing right

here is my snake and he refused to draw one next to mine so he......ERASED IT PEOPLE
OUCH   :-(

but here is his and it beats mine anyday  :-)
and of course he wrote the snake part
amazing again
ok hang in there only 3 more lol
 so he started not liking writing the name
can you tell
he wrote the crocodile on the bottom
this is usually the crap his teacher gets lol
i dunno y but this is how he writes for everyone but now we all know from the top ones he can do better if he wants to
i'll have to show his teacher some day lol


LIPS
now mind you he is coming up with everything to draw
its too cute

what a great daddy  face  2 cute people 2 cute lol :)


THE END
oh yea then we watched a marthon of scooby doos

1 comment:

  1. I totally want a tramp. I am afraid I would but through the damn thing though!

    ReplyDelete