I just commented myself to let everyone one know i really appreciated everyone comments yesterday
and NATALIA you totally made my day by calling me inspiring love ya girl
you definately help keep me accountable!
so i am just sitting here listening to
Grannys eating cake for breakfast
ummm dang her
just kidding
Im good with my protein shake
its chocolate LOL
so oh yea my heading ~ LAUGH IN BED~
Last night was another long night with my son
GOD BLESS HIM
I guess I gave him the wrong pizza that lovely picture I showed you yesterday is now called the devils pizza lol just kidding
Its gluten free and dairy free but not good for my son and I didnt read it becasue we always use a different kind that looks very similar to this box and my dad actually bought this for him by accident because it looked so similar
i think we use amys
well this one I used yesterday I took a more in depth look at it after he broke out in a rash and got all discolored looking again for the first time in awhile
It has lactate in it
which is a huge NO NO NO NO for my son
It
makes him have horrid reflux and a rash and well he gets discolored because he has such bad reflux
poor kid was up till 1 am yesterday because of this darn pizza
He couldnt sleep i mean could you if you had horrid reflux
I think not
I felt like horrible mother for giving this too him
He wasnt crying or anything but I know he was awake because of his allergies
but at least i can say he had fun and was ~ LAUGHING IN BED ~
He watched alvin and the chipmunks all night long
the wolfman one and the frankenstein one lol
His new favorite movie
He definately loves the older classics
like scooby and alvin
Its pretty cool most kids I know cant sit through these oldies but goodies
but my little man cant get enough of them
Sooooo anyways my hubby and I went into the bed we were still awake and of course we have monitor to hear him
We are always awake when he can't sleep
but this brings me to laughing in bed
I think we all need to laugh in bed some nights
because we did last night and I will tell you I am in a great mood
(im tired and still sick mind you) but in an amazingly great mood all from laughing in bed
we cuddled and laughed for hours on end
the best was laughing at our son making howling at the moon noises from the wolfman part of the movie
or singing the songs they have that are brand new to him but he sang them clear as day
amazing!!!!
so it was a great night
like i said ive changed my attitude towards life
Im up at 1am laughing now
instead of wondering why me
we live laugh and love about everything
and learn more and more about our son who thinks we cant hear him
he talks during the day but when he is alone he can say amazing things like gigantic sentences that would amaze anyone who knows him
OH EVERYONE ITS BIGGEST LOSER NIGHT TONIGHT
WHO IS EXCITED HERE WITH ME????
WELL I AM GOING TO GO DO SOME LAUNDRY AND THEN EXERCISE
I'LL UPDATE LATER IN THE DAY SOMETIME
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY
PEACE OUT !!!!!!!!



You have an amazing attitude for a rough night. When my Chickadee has a rough night, I am a bear. And, it's hard to workout. And you don't want to talk to me.
ReplyDeleteGreat job. Re: the pizza. For a mommy that's dealing with therapists, stressing about diet, reflux, communication issues, and more things like this happen. Imagine all that you've done to protect him from the pain. I know that doesn't make it go away, but you are doing a TON. I'm feeling rather amazed by you. So, be easy on yourself. You're doing good.
Great post! Great attitude!
ReplyDeleteI'm super excited about Biggest Loser tonight too, can't wait to see what happens with that red team throwing the last two weigh ins, it's gotta catch up to her! lol
IT'S COS YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd wow... I totally want that pizza there!!!
I love laughing in bed! :)
ReplyDelete