Wednesday, January 20, 2010

around 190

im going to try to workout in a couple minutes and im hoping not to pass out or anything because i have a bad cold and cant breath really well

it started last night and it has only gotten worse
so im a little worried

 im goin to try to workout but take it easy

maybe just move more today
who knows
im exhausted
head colds are the worse
you feel like your in daze

this is what i get for doing nothing and pigging out all weekend and not taking my vitamins or anything

i think i learned my lesson or i am hoping i have now lol


i guess i will write back if i accomplish anything today
wish me luck

or maybe wish that i feel better soon cuz this is not a good feeling ive got going on today :(

peace!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear...I'm so sorry to hear that you have a head cold! I know exactly what you feel like (that was me this weekend!) Take care of yourself as the most important thing is our health! (isn't that why we are REALLY on this journey?)

    It is very depressing to struggle so much with eating and weight loss. I've been trying to focus on the positives and not the negative aspects of this struggle as I know that negativity and depression will just feed more negative results! Keep your chin up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon!! Don't overdo it today, take care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete