Wednesday, January 27, 2010

around 186 ~ Its too early to be awake ~

I think its too early for me to be awake right now lol
I stayed up to watch the BIGGEST LOSER and I'm gonna say it I wish I hadn't
there was way too much drama in this one for me
didnt like it
they definately need to get back to the importance of the weight loss journey not all this drama
I am going to say I understood why migdalia wanted to go home
I also had my husband go over to iraq a couple years ago and if I were on the show I actually would of went home too spend the last couple weeks with him
sorry to say it but i would have
thats no joke
thats real life right there people
so I dont know how everyone else felt about it and I think she could have went about it in a different way but thats just me
I'm just saying I understood how she was feeling
 I cried when i saw her cry talking to him
it brought back too many hard memories
I definately wish her the best of luck but tit sounds like the clip at the end said so far she lost 65 pounds so already shes done great


The other thing I wanted to talk about was my whey protein today
Nicole  and Lisa and I think there were some other people a while back asked what kind I am using
so decided to post a picture
I hope this helped
I get it at wegmans
I hope you can read the nutrition if you blow the picture  up
maybe
i dont know its kinda blurry
sorry





HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I have never been able to watch the Biggest Loser it just gets me so mad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support!

    What do you feel are the best parts of protein supplement? Does it keep you full?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I've been a fan of "The Biggest Loser" since season one and I must say I am not liking the new season. I think they are focusing way more on the drama of everything than the actual weight loss which the show is about. I have still been watching but I don't know why. Each show seems worse than the one before. They have changed so much over the years and I just don't seem to be enjoying it as much as I used to. It used to really inspire me now it sort of makes me feel funky..I don't know how to explain it.

    I think it's cool that they now get to work out with both Bob and Jillian since they both do things so differently, they sort of get the best of both worlds that way. I am really not liking the green team, what attitudes they have. I mean even without the 2 pound disadvantage they would have been below the line anyways, maybe if someone else who was low had the 2 pound disadvantage they might have been saved but I don't know. I can't believe they are all flipping out so bad, it's a game, these things happen. They had to give the 2 pounds to SOMEONE!

    I also don't believe the red team girl. I agree with Bob and Jillian that she threw the weigh in 2 weeks in a row. I think she didn't throw it this week even though they had immunity just hoping it proved she wasn't throwing it because if she was that she would have thrown it again due to having immunity. I still don't believe her though.

    Sorry this got long..Just sort of venting I guess. I hope from now on the show starts to focus more on the healthy eating, exercise and weight loss again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man...I only got to see about 5 minutes of it. Now I'm wishing that I had watched it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you on the Biggest Loser. I just watch the end just to see the weigh-ins and who goes home. It's just not exciting anymore. Plus, my boyfriend hates all the crying that goes on so refuses to let me watch it when he's in the room with me. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of all that drama comes from the challenges and how they sometimes pit the players against each other. I'm wondering exactly how that helps these folks desperate to drop the pounds succeed?? Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for posting that! I am going to go to the store this weekend and try to find some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched last season because Abby was a classmate of mine. We graduated together. I haven't watched at all this season. I have too much homework every night after working all day and TC has had autistic meltdowns every night this week. UGH.

    ReplyDelete