the biggest loser cardio dvd
almost gave up after level 1
but didnt and went for level 2
and even level 3
i am sooooooooooo proud of myself for not quitting
and for burning 455 cals
grannys sick now with a stomach bug
im sick with a head cold this is not a good day at all for us
wish us luck
think i am definatly goin to have to let my body recover tomorrow
we shall see if my brain will let me and not torment me lol
Way to go! I hope you all feel better real soon:)
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better. Rest if you need to...you will recover faster :)
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you for not giving up :)
ReplyDeleteHope your granny feels better soon!! And you too :)
Definitely give your body a rest day it will thank you for it!
good good good!
ReplyDeleteHi Bee,
ReplyDeleteThis is great. Have you ever heard of the HCG diet? I lost 17 pounds in 40 days, and am doing a second round now. Most people lose more, but I wasn't that strict with it. My sister started it a week ago and lost 12 pounds already. It's hard, but it really works. You should google Dr. Simeons pounds and inches.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. My daughter is GFCF as well.
Have a wonderful day.
I'm sorry that you're both sick. I hope you feel better soon! Awesome job on that workout! You inspire me to try to keep going myself!
ReplyDelete