Wednesday, January 6, 2010

biggest loser

i thought the biggest loser show is starting out better this year then last year
i just wasnt that into it last year i dont know why i still watched it but it didnt give me that feeling of getting up and having to exercise while im watching it

this year i already had to exercise while watching it

i jumped on my trampoline while i watched it last night id get on and jump 10 mins then got off for 10 then back on for 10
it was great

it was a good night but i am tired today

its only wed and im exhausted its only 9 am and im exhausted

thats what i get for staying up late and watching the biggest loser and exercising through most of it

oh well

i watch my gram everyday and she has altzheimers and today has been horrible already so that adds to my exhaustion
i hate cleaning up poop lol

i know i know whine whine whine 
what can i say its the morning even though i have been up since 6 and im miserable in the mornings

i hope the day gets better


pray for us
so this day gets a little better pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

:)

im goin to go get a jillian workout in even though i dont want to but i think once i start ill be happier




just like yesterday hopefully

well ill be writing back later most likely like i always do i just put one of these lines and write again soon 
it helps me through these long days LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im so excited i just weighed myself and i am at 190 so much better than 195 yay!!!! im on my way back down to 182 it was take a couple weeks but it will come back off adn then my goal will be 175 which was my goal for jan but i pigged out and binged and all that during the holiday but at least i  am back on track and losing those extra pounds quickly
thank goodness i was really scared about that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i just did jillian 30 day shred all 3 levels and burnt 632 cals today
YAY!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like this season too, I was on my exercise bike and meant to do 30 minutes, but got distracted with the show and did 50,lol. Sorry to hear your day is a little rough, I will be praying for you. Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing great. Don't wear yourself out too much. Drink your water, that always helps me when I'm tired.
    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the weigh in! And I'll pray for you guys, for sure. :) I marched in place and stretched throughout TBL last night. It's hard to sit still, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the workout! I am getting ready to do 30 day shred also. I've only done level one, so maybe I'll have to do all 3 like you. :) We'll see. Great job on losing those 5 lbs!

    ReplyDelete