i forgot to ask how many of you guys watched the biggest loser last night
did you like it if you did watch it
im still up in the air about liking it
felt like almost too much drama for me last night
i dunno
i know i didnt get up and workout like usual
im not sure if that was from not feeling good or if i just wasnt that into it last night
oh well
just wanted to get some opinions on it
Hmmmmm, wonder how to get you some home cooked/baked foods...because my problem is that I like to bake and cook too much, which is sometimes a huge detriment on this weight loss journey. :-)
ReplyDeleteI watched TBL last night. They are ramping up the drama this season. Makes me not like the dramatic players. (green team) Yeah, I don't like the thinned lip red woman either...because I'm with Bob and Jillian....obviously she threw the weigh in! Honesty is ultra important to me, admit it and I'd respect her.
LOVED Jillian when she was talking about how emotions are so important to let out. I've been bad lately about holding my emotions inside me....and I have to wonder if some of the weight that I "found" is because of that.
im in agreeance with everything you just wrote here :)
ReplyDeleteYes I watched Biggest Loser. I said to my husband from day one that the red team was going to be drama. Little Miss Red shirt not throwing the weigh in....yeah right.
ReplyDeleteI felt bad for Michael and his mom. I know he wasn't working out as hard, but he's funny and I like him. I thought it was really neat when they showed Maria swimming at the end of the show.
My thoughts...The red team she obviously threw the weigh in again. She was the one worried about someone having control over and switching the "student" and "teacher". She said and I quote "if you were paying attention you could totaly which team to switch to put them below the yellow line"
ReplyDeleteI also get annoyed about how they blamed Michael for loosing...my husband did the math his mother had a 4 lb weight loss she also would have put them below the line. So either way they were screwed!
I also think Stephanie is going to win it all.
I think the red team wife is another Vicky! Game Player. Did all the in show ads bother anyone? They're getting much more frequent!
ReplyDelete