Tuesday, January 26, 2010

jan 26th workout

jillian michaels banish fat boost metabolism

still think this is the best dvd I own

burnt 498 calories  today
love this dvd it makes me feel empowered and strong to get through the rest of the day when i am done
my heart rate is still at 104 sitting here lol

but i need to go take a shower and drink lots of water

5 comments:

  1. Jillian looks so nice on that cover. Is she peppy in the video or BL style Jill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite workouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a few workout videos, but i dont' do them on account that they are boring.. well not boring as in not HARD..but the lack of energy from the people doing it.. and the lack of "fun"
    maybe i'll try this one out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the 30 day shred. I love her. Maybe I will give this one a try as well! Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't always like her methods, but that woman has incredible abs!

    ReplyDelete