so today is going to be a busy day
i dont know if i will have time to workout or not but i will try because i am not as sore as i was yesterday
so thats a good thing
but the scale went up today
i really have no idea why i have been so good
i dont get it the 180s are very hard for me hopefully i will be past them soon
i'll try to write back later if i get any workouts accomplished today lol
peace!!!!!!!!!!
Scale is a fickle creature. I think my issue might be muscle. I gain muscle easy/have an athletic body type, I guess (wish someone had told me that in high school lol). So, keep making good choices, it'll all work out in the wash.
ReplyDeleteThat is always frustrating. The only that really make's me weigh higher (besides eating more:) is sodium! Maybe check that??
ReplyDeleteStay strong if you keep working it, the weight will come off.
Ugh...how frustrating. Just keep at it...it will come off.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about your weight fluctuating. Focus on those NSVs! The weight will come down in the long run! :)
ReplyDeleteGirl...I totally here ya with the 180's being hard as all get out to get out of. Really can be discouraging. I keep telling myself. Enjoy 184 now...because I will never see it again...unless I'm pregnant!
ReplyDeleteThat scale going up was most likely water. When you work your muscles, they hold on tight to the water.
ReplyDeleteBee you have an award waiting for you on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteHey there! Great blog! Sodium TOTALLY makes my weight fluctuate. The really have been watching it and I never have. I am noticing it makes all the difference for me. I try not to weigh myself every day (hard for me not to!) because my weight varies so much.
ReplyDeleteKeep on keeping on!