i stepped on the scale today and i am now 195 thats about a 12 pound gain over 1 week
can anyone say binge eating
but i am giving myself this because i was so strick for a year and i think i needed this break from reality
so today is back to the strick healthy lifestyle that i actually love
i needed this break to realize i love not eating all that junk that makes me feel sooooo bad
it tastes good for a day sometimes but after that it makes you feel rundown and digusting
and i really enjoy working out because it makes me feel better and i can move better and i am not so miserable
like i feel today
oh well todays a new day and we started a new year and hopefully by the end of it i weigh around 140
we shall see
happy new year everyone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so today already didnt go as i planned
i already ate like pig
its so hard to stop once you start
i think my stomach stretched again so i never feel full again its bad and i feel disgusting
and i was too lazy to work out
me the one who worked out 2 hours a day cant find any energy and i know thats from eating crap
so i am starting tomorrow
once i get to working out i should be able to get my eating back in check because honestly you cant work out as hard as i was and eat liek a pig youll vomit lol
so wish me luck tomorrow
otherwise i am never goin to get back on track
Very good post. Good for you for getting right back to eating healthy. It made me think.....I do enjoy healthy eating. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat must be tough getting back in the swing of things after a break, but it sounds like it was a good opportunity to learn.
ReplyDeleteI KNOW you will be able to get back to your healthy ways... you know I'm going through this same type of things right now.. I don't know how I ever lived eating the way I used to. We've got to remember this feeling so next time we want to eat what we *know* we shouldnt, we can think back to how horrible it made us feel this time.
ReplyDeletegood luck, you can do this!
I gained exactly 10 lbs in the week between Christmas and New Year's so I totally understand that frustration. BUT, in reading your more current posts, it sounds like you're back on track. GOOD FOR YOU!
ReplyDelete