thanks everyone for following my blog and leaving comments
everyone is really inspiring me
and it has definatly helped this last week since i had the winter blues which was crappy
but they seem to be gone as of today lol
i got back on track and did my new jillian dvd banish fat boost metabolism
i loved it i got throught the whole thing on my first try and i also used my new heart rate watch and it said i burnt 600 calories today
so im exstatic i dont think i realized how many calories i was ever burning doin these biggest loser and jillian michaels dvds and i dont think i realized how exercise can really change your mood and make you feel better until today were i had felt like not even moving and afterward i felt like i could conquer anythin LOL
cant wait to exercise again tomorrow and definatly cant wait for the biggest loser show tonight YAY!!!!!!
I did that Jillian DVD last week - she's great!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!!! :)
Exercise is a huge mood lifter. Jillian's dvds are tough, but I love them. Good job doing it all the way through, that is a tough one. I get the winter blues sometimes too. To help I go out and get some sunlight as often as I can, even if it's cold. Totally puts me back on track.
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the workout! (I'm watching the biggest loser right now)
ReplyDelete