Thursday, January 21, 2010

back down to 188

i feel like i am always going up and on occasion down but my main weight usually is the good old 188
its all good though
better than when it was a constant 265 for 3 years

so im back down to the 188 and actually ok with it

i am still very sick so i will see where the day takes me

i dont really feel like moving but like always my brain says you need to work out
so i probably will

stupid right

you think i could relax while im sick

i was so sick i slept from 6pm -6 am yesterday
 so i guess i got my relaxing in lol

i was so thankful to my hubby for letting me sleep yesterday

I LOVE HIM
HE IS GREAT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who doesnt love chocolate covered strawberries and a huge glass of water for lunch lol
this has to make my cold go away :)


6 comments:

  1. A 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. sleep is heavenly - congratulations. I hope you feel better soon, though!

    You're absolutely right. 265 to 188 is one heck of a loss, and it just proves that you can get to your goal weight, no matter how much or little more you have to lose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you got to get some good uninterrupted sleep! You are right...our weight will fluctuate.....188 is a nice place to be fluctuating in comparison to the 265 figure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "hugs" hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all the support everyone while i am not feeling well

    you guys make me smile

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and you guys are so right all that sleep was heavenly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't push yourself too hard, sometimes we defeat our purpose working out not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!
    I feel you with the weight...I keep hanging out around 185, when I look back at previous weight loss efforts (sadly been a few) it always 'sticks' here. In the past though, once I broke through it would go down a a awhile, then stick again about 172 or 174, lol would like to skip that! Guess our bodies just like to cling at certain points?

    ReplyDelete