Tuesday, January 26, 2010

the eats for today

ummmm
lets see i had whey protein shake for breakfast like i do most days
and so far ive had that and lunch
look at my lunch
it was delicious

spinach salad
garbonzo beans
and cucumbers and a little ranch dressing

yummmmmmmm



havent decided about dinner yet today anyone have any great ideas that go with what i've had so far today?

7 comments:

  1. Yummy. Maybe some Salmon & Cous Cous for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad looked way to healthy :) Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really good.

    What type of protein powder do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So first off, I LOVE garbanzo beans (I'm sure you could tell with all that prepacked hummus on my last post). Secondly, I just saw your now pictures on your sidebar, you look great! And thirdly...i have a question...where do you get whey protein?! Do they have it at grocery stores?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!

    I was sorry to hear about your son getting an allergic reaction.

    And I'm soooo excited for Biggest Loser tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'm a day late with suggestions....but chicken breast and sweet potatos (cut into french fry size pieces sprinkled with olive oil and baked to be sweet potato fries...soo yummy)

    ReplyDelete