(Don't you just love my tinkerbell flowered socks?)
This is the first time ever he has finished all of the opposites puzzle and knew what everything was!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited. He is getting better every day. He is learning to finish things thanks to Eric. I love it!!!!!!!
So everything is perfect here. Hopefully he will be so worn out from all the hard work today he will nap and i'll get to work out
We shall see
Other than that my eating has been great.
I just made kale chips.
which is a recipe i just found from another blogger on here
The recipe is kale and you spray the kale with that fake buter spray and put shaker parmesan cheese on it and bake at 375 for 8-10 mins
tastes amazing heres a pic of the extras i put in a bag for later
other than that we are just hanging out watching TEAM UMIZOOMI
Its new on NICK
so its all good lol :)
GREAT DAY SO FAR
I'LL UPDATE LATER IF I GET MY WORKOUT IN
PEACE OUT PEOPLEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Tinkerbell is awesome. I have a Tinkerbell hat that says "mood subject to change at any moment."
ReplyDeleteGlad therapy went well. That has to be so encouraging.
Hey doll :) It seems like you are having a fantastic day! I hope your weekend is even better! I may have to give those kale chips a try
ReplyDeleteHey- I live in PA too! Thanks for all your encouraging comments on my blog! Where in PA do you live? I live in the Burgh!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your son's activities went well today. :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
My son was so excited to see the picture of umizoomi. We love that show here at our house too. That is SO EXCITING that your son finished the puzzle. It can be so hard to push through that wall, I'm glad you both won the challenge today.
ReplyDeleteMMM I will have to try Kale chips soon!
ReplyDelete