so today I dont really have anything to talk about
I think i've gotten it all out in the last couple days and 3 gazillion posts lol
so I am going to do
questions today
I love when spunkysuzi does them so I decided to come up with some of my own
it just something fun for everyone
Here goes nothing :-)
1. What has motivated you the most through your weight loss journey?
2. What is your favorite workout to do?
3. What is your favorite food to eat that you can still lose weight and eat?
4. What is your actual favorite food lol?
5. What is your favorite drink?
6. What is the most important thing in your life?
7. What is your favorite color?
8. What is your hobby or favorite thing to do?
9. What is your favorite TV show?
10. What is the best movie you have ever seen?
1. The thought that I will continue to get stronger and more fit if I keep at it.
ReplyDelete2. Bench press or shoulder press.
3. Chicken light caesar wrap
4. Just one? Pizza.
5. Cherry coke zero
6. God and family
7. red (oh my gosh...just looked down I have a red workout shirt on...lol)
8. Write
9. Biggest Loser or Hoarders
10.Dirty Dancing (corny I know)
1. I just started my journey, but I'll have to say it's shopping with all my size 2 friends and how they can just pick up the clothes and buy without trying it on, whereas i have to try EVERYTHING on..and then never like how it looks!
ReplyDelete2. My favorite workout so far would just be going out dancing! It's a workout without even noticing! I also like to rollerskate!
3. Favorite "weight loss" food would have to be my SOY HAM & SOY CHEESE sandwich on whole grain bread with TONS AND TONS of pickles, mustard, and lettuce!
4. Spaghetti! <3
5. My favorite drink is WATER! I know, you were pulling for something more exciting.. I also rather enjoy RASBERRY iced tea and apple juice!
6. My mom. <3 & the rest of my family is trailing at 2nd!
7. GREEN GREEN GREEN! when you take a walk or hike, all the different greens together are just so pretty!
8. I really enjoy watching movies alone on my couch! HAHA as well as singing in the shower!
9. just one tv show? I'll have to say Grey's Anatomy although its been a VERY LONG while since i've seen an episode this season..don't spoil anything please!
10. MY FAVORITE EVER MOVIE is Happy Gilmore with Adam Sandler! Cracks me up EVERY time!
1. Me! Specifically my ability to get back up every time I fall.
ReplyDelete2. I have 3 favorites: yoga, spinning, and pole dancing (every lady should try it!)
3. Quesadilla: I make a super healthy with tons of veggies, grilled chicken, and low fat cheese and wrap: YUM!
4. Bacon Cheeseburger and French fries
5. French Martini!
6. Love for my family and friends (working on myself too!)
7. Green
8. Good Conversations
9. Biggest Loser
10. P.S. I love you
i love everyone answers so far
ReplyDeleteespecially the pizza one
yummmmmmy
and always the biggest loser people lol
now dirty dancing isnt corny
and ps i love you was a good movie
1. What has motivated you the most through your weight loss journey? My family, and how much better i feel when i'm eating healthy foods.
ReplyDelete2. What is your favorite workout to do?-walking, i'm getting used to doing it on the treadmill but there's nothing like walking in the woods.
3. What is your favorite food to eat that you can still lose weight and eat? cheese
4. What is your actual favorite food lol? chocolate or second would be oats!!
5. What is your favorite drink? Water followed by wine
6. What is the most important thing in your life?Family
7. What is your favorite color?Blue
8. What is your hobby or favorite thing to do? blogging and reading
9. What is your favorite TV show? Sorry don't watch TV
10. What is the best movie you have ever seen? Shawshank redemption
Thanks, it's fun to be on the other side for a change :)
1. My blogger friends.
ReplyDelete2. I love so many, almost like picking my favorite child...Running or Banish Fat Boost Metabolism I guess.
3. Berries
4. Coffee (yes, that is a food to me)
5. Coffee ;)
6. The Lord
7. Yellow (it changes often though)
8. Reading/Writing
9. The Big Bang Theory
10. Milo & Otis
1. What has motivated you the most through your weight loss journey? I've been motivated the most by my cousin who has lost over 100 lbs naturally.
ReplyDelete2. What is your favorite workout to do? My favorite workout is swimming laps or doing a Zumba class. Its a blast!
3. What is your favorite food to eat that you can still lose weight and eat? My favorite food to eat while losing weight is Jello Sugar Free Pudding... mmmm! In vanilla and chocolate twist
4. What is your actual favorite food lol? My favorite food is veal parmigiana! MMM!
5. What is your favorite drink? Beer... lol!
6. What is the most important thing in your life? The most important thing in my life is my Mother
7. What is your favorite color? Yellow and pink! I cant choose! :)
8. What is your hobby or favorite thing to do? My favorite thing to do is nap ;)
9. What is your favorite TV show? The Real Housewives of Orange County
10. What is the best movie you have ever seen? THe Hangover!
1. What has motivated you the most through your weight loss journey?
ReplyDelete-- ME. I don't want to be chubby anymore. The fat on my body symbolizes a very sad person. I don't have to be insulated anymore so I'm NOT!! I'm in charge of my body! Imma do what it takes to take this fat off!
2. What is your favorite workout to do?
- SWIMMING! Not doing laps but just being in the pool. I'm a fish. :P and this new arm workout thing that I discovered! I don't know what it's called but it works out both your abs/core and your arms! LOVE!
3. What is your favorite food to eat that you can still lose weight and eat?
-- FRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Specifically bananas, oranges and apples. Those are my staple fruits. and then the rest, seasonal- grapes, nectarines/peaches (my favie!), melons, strawberries, mangoes, blueberries, etc. etc. I love ALL fruit. Except the ones with seeds (ex. pomegranate. GAH! I have to eat around the seed for each kernel bc the seeds annoy me. so annoying!)
4. What is your actual favorite food lol?
-- ARABIC and KOREAN FOOD! yum! (well... it's bc I'm half Syrian and half Korean. I love the food I grew up with)
5. What is your favorite drink?
-- Water. And orange juice!
6. What is the most important thing in your life?
-- God. and making Him happy/proud of me. Me. Then my immediate family. Then my closest friends.
7. What is your favorite color?
-- Right now it's green. It used to be burgundy. I think in a few months it'll change again. :P
8. What is your hobby or favorite thing to do?
-- ART!! and all things creative.
9. What is your favorite TV show?
-- biggest loser.
10. What is the best movie you have ever seen?
-- Chocolate. :) love!