Friday, January 29, 2010

jan 29th workout

wow im in awe
I actually got him to take a nap again
its gotta be from my new lease on life and finding the patience
it took about half an hour
but then he looked at me and said mommy i tired

too cute right???

and was asleep in a minute

Its a great accomplishment for me its twice this week that i had the patience to let him fall asleep on me
I love it
I used to be so stressed all the time but now i dont let anything bother me because it affects my weight loss and its actually easier just to be happy in life

so now for the workout part
I did biggest loser bootcamp

burnt   482   cals

go me

now im gonna go relax and have a great weekend

peace out peoplezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

have a great weekend

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog (www.heathercanlose.blogspot.com). You have done an amazing job!! Congratulations! I will be following you and following your lead! :) I really want to try the biggest loser workouts too.

    XO,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Just enjoy life and be happy, it makes it a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the workout. You are smart to not sweat the small stuff...it will derail you weight loss efforts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of your pictures. They have motivated me to post some of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you can do pole dancing right now. I started at over 200lbs. And you're husband will love it!!!

    P.S. My profession is an Autism Specialist and I know how difficult sleep patterns can be for children with autism. Have you ever heard of melatonin? Its a natural hormone that many of my clients take to help their sleep. It may be something to look into if his sleep becomes an issue. Just a lil suggestion : ) Keep up the good work, you sound like an awesome mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hardcore Becca!! You are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the workouts. I'm always impressed by your workouts. I only own one of the Biggest Loser workouts and I never made it through the whole DVD. I've been interested in trying the other ones but never have..One day..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your patience! I tired...how cute and sweet!

    Congrats on a great workout! That's a fantastic calorie burn-bet you're feeling awesome!

    ReplyDelete