I had a great weekend!!!!!!!!
My sister came up to find a dress for her wedding
and we shopped all day on saturday till we found this beauty
I almost cried when she came out in it
Doesnt she look amazing?
And isnt this dress gorgeous also
this is the dress she wants for her daughter (the maid of honor)
and thats the color for the bridesmaids also
its going to be an august wedding
i think its a great color
dont you?
so besides all the wedding things that Im sure you will all hear more about lol
My eating wasnt great but it wasnt horrible
I didnt get to workout on saturday
but I think I did enough walking in my shape ups to make up for it lol
and I had an amazing weekend
full of family and fun
Hope you all had great weekends as well
PEACE!!!!!!!!
oh yea and aunt kathy if you are reading my blogs you could leave a comment for goodness sakes
lol just kidding
mom just told me you read this sometimes
im sure you are liking this one you get to see the wedding dress early you lucky duck ;-)
Those are gorgeous dressing and she will look stunning :) Love the colour
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dress!!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is very pretty and I love the color of the bridesmaids dresses too. Very nice. Glad you had a great weekend with your family.
ReplyDeleteThat is a GORGEOUS wedding dress! Love the blue too.
ReplyDeleteYour sister looks beautiful in her dress!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful dresses! Glad you had a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dresses!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete