Wednesday, January 27, 2010

adding pictures to my blog

Today and yesterday I decided to add before and after pics to my blog
I put up alot of before pics when I was 265 pound because they just amaze me
I dont think I was smiling in any of them
I was not happy at all
and really never looked in a mirror so i never knew i was that big

I also put some pics on my fridge so i know to never go back to that point

Today I felt a binge coming on I was feeling bad cuz I gained a pound or so (which i think is muscle)
but I decided to look through these pics and decided i've done amazing and dont need to binge today and i just need to cheer up lol

I realized also that i had to wear glasses all the time back then because my contacts would dry out all the time
and i realized how happy i am to be back at a great weight that i can wear my contacts again
thats a huge deal that just started a couple months ago and i totally overlooked it even in my mind
but thats a huge deal


so my question to all of you today is
is there any milestone like that
that you have accomplished and overlooked because your so focused on the scale sometimes
just wondering if anyone else has done the same thing as i just did

I've decided to try to lose more weight but to also now be happy for all that I've done and accomplished
which I hadnt done yet until today
so yay me

10 comments:

  1. Since I have lost all my weight in the last 2 years....then gained 60 back. I was very focused on the 60...I need to remember the 100 that I've kept off. The glass is half full...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweseome! You are an inspiration to us all. What you have accomplished with the special circumstances in your life is nothing short of amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I went a week with out my definition of "treats". Huge for me. But I was put out because the scale said +.2 HA. Keep going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is some serious belly in your swimsuit pic. I know you understand my pain!! And you look great in your updated pics! :-) Good job! PS How did you get those "reactions" on your blog? I have tried and not been able to do it. If I give you my password will you put it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What progress you have made. Your pictures are inspiring. I don't think I have any pictures of me at 272 (my heaviest).

    Keep up the great work, be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm loving the confidence to post up lots of pictures of the OLD you :)
    & you are looking great by the way! liking the progress!!

    <3 much love

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like when I posted pictures in my undies! It's like there is nothing to hide! lol...you have made amazing progress! And I am pretty sure that you will for sure beat me to 170! hhaha! That did make me laugh though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have come so far!! I'm so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a huge accomplishment, Bee! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um yes Yay you!!! Your pics are great!! I love looking at them and can't wait until I have some progress photo's to share. Keep going-I need the inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete