Monday, January 25, 2010

long day at 187

uuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm..................
where to start
we had therapy today at the house
it went well
my son did really good today
thankfully

Eric and he built a gear tower for about an hour or so  it seemed

 but he was talking well during it all so it seemed ok to spend so long on it



then the other hours were letter games ( the old upword game) and math games with the dinosaurs

fun fun fun



















then i made him some gluten free casein free spinach pizza for lunch
as you can see that went over very well lol




soon hopefully will be nap time and i can get some good cardio in
but for now we are just relaxing after a 3 and a half hour long therapy session
and by saying relaxing i mean watching scooby doo

Who doesnt love Scooby Doo???

but i guess i'll write some more later if i get anything really accomplished exercise wise later

peace out!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I stumbled upon your blog today and wanted to say HI! I actually live in PA also and I'm on this journey just like you!

    Looking forward to reading about your success!

    Tiff
    www.project365th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added you to my blogroll, totally thought I had done that already! oops.
    Who doesn't love Scooby Doo, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your son had a good session. And thank you so much for your sweet words today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did your son have three therapists in one day? If so, you should be given an award. We have two therapists on Tuesdays. Mommy and Special girl are usually having a tantrum on the floor at the end of the day.

    If not, you should also be given an award. Because what you're doing is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scooby Doo is the best and a much deserved reward after all that therapy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that the therapy went well. You deserve to relax with scooby doo! :)

    ReplyDelete